Jonathan C. Hall
Jonathan Hall handles large property and energy losses and in particular business interruption losses. He has wide experience in dealing with international disputes and conflict of laws issues. Sample assignments:
• Representing international retrosurers in coverage disputes over three policy periods involving USD multi-million claims for machinery failures at South American port terminal.
• Advised international reinsurers on coverage and settlement of USD multi-million loss at a steel plant in South America.
• Advising North American insurers on coverage under Israeli policy for substantial material damage and business interruption claims losses at a US pharmaceutical plant.
• Advised London reinsurers on substantial business interruption losses at South American car plants.
• Advised London reinsurers on a substantial business interruption loss at a South American pharmaceutical company.
• Acted for London insurers in a subrogated claim against consulting engineers in relation to a loss at a water treatment plant in England.
• Advised international insurers on coverage issues following a riot at a Government run detention centre.
*Partner of Clausen Miller LLP
- B.A. Cambridge
- 2001 England