Jacob R. Zissu
Jacob Zissu is a partner in the New York office of Clausen Miller P.C. He concentrates his practice in the areas of civil litigation involving first-party property insurance, casualty liability, construction litigation, products liability, personal injury, and insurance coverage matters.
Mr. Zissu began his legal career as an Assistant District Attorney with the Bronx County District Attorney’s Office, where he successfully investigated and tried numerous misdemeanor and felony cases.
While working at the Pentagon and the U.S. House of Representatives, Mr. Zissu attended The Catholic University of America, graduating from The Columbus School of Law.
A graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, Mr. Zissu is a former U.S. Navy Officer with extensive engineering, maritime, and aviation experience.
Mr. Zissu is admitted in New York, the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the Eastern District of Wisconsin, and has litigated cases in state and federal courts in various other jurisdictions throughout the United States.
- J.D. The Catholic University of America, The Columbus School of Law, 2004
- B.S. U.S. Naval Academy, 1996
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit