Dawn M. Brehony
Dawn M. Brehony is an associate at Clausen Miller P.C. in the New York office. She is a litigation attorney, representing domestic and foreign insurers in complex insurance coverage matters involving all aspects of general liability. She also prepares coverage analyses and provides counseling on insurance coverage matters involving first- and third-party property and casualty, directors and officers and professional liability claims. Her experience also includes representing a pharmaceutical manufacturer in pharmaceutical pricing litigation.
- J.D. St. John's University School of Law, 2000
- B.A. Radford University, 1997
- New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Northern District of New York
- Western District of New York