Kenneth R. Wysocki
Kenneth R. Wysocki is an associate with Clausen Miller P.C. He is a 1996 graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law, and received a B.S. in Business Administration from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business in 1993.
Mr. Wysocki’s current practice focuses on large-loss property subrogation cases. Prior to joining Clausen Miller P.C., Mr. Wysocki's practice included commercial and business-related litigation in both state and federal court. Mr. Wysocki also has significant experience in IP and entertainment law, and has represented a wide range of clients in those fields, including record labels, rap groups, and media companies.
Mr. Wysocki, a lifelong resident of the Chicago area, is a past President of the Chicago Ornithological Society. He has been deeply involved in local and national environmental issues, especially those involving birds, and has been interviewed by dozens of media outlets on those subjects, including CNN, Reuters, WGN-TV, WBBM Radio, the Chicago Tribune, and the Chicago Sun-Times.
- J.D. University of Virginia School of Law, 1996
- B.S. Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 1993
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Trial Bar)
- Central District of Illinois
- Southern District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Wisconsin