Amy R. Paulus
Super Lawyers® 2013
Amy R. Paulus is a senior partner and member of the Board of Directors of Clausen Miller P.C. who concentrates her practice in all areas of liability insurance coverage law, environmental and toxic tort coverage litigation, and reinsurance matters and arbitrations. Ms. Paulus also regularly assists insurers in drafting new policy forms, coverages and in training claims professionals.
Ms. Paulus is a CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter). Ms. Paulus has also received an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Ms. Paulus is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America Trial Lawyer Society.
Ms. Paulus received a B.A. from Northwestern University in 1985. In 1989, she received her Juris Doctor degree, magna cum laude, from Northern Illinois University College of Law, where she was a member of the Law Review.
Ms. Paulus is admitted to practice before the Illinois Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and is a member of the Chicago Bar Association.
- J.D. Northern Illinois University College of Law, 1989
- B.A. Northwestern University, 1985
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- CPCU Society
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance